Mega International, a recognized leader in the Enterprise Architect space, is seeking a Junior Solution Engineer to join the US team.
Your role and responsibilities as a Junior Solution Engineer
The expected collaboration can cover all the phases of the integration project:
- from the qualification of the technical feasibility to the configuration,
- to the integration of our solutions in the customer's environment (installation, interfaces with third-party tools, etc.),
- up to the transfer of technical skills, sharing of best practices, and maintaining the solutions deployed in operational condition.
You will be responsible for deployment and integration of our various products: IT Portfolio Management, IT Architecture and Business Process Analysis, to name a few with upstream and downstream applications for a multitude of clients undergoing digital transformation.
What skills you will need?
You graduated in Computer Science or related field, Bachelor Level and have 2-5 years of experience.
You should have experience with the following technologies:
• ASP.NET understanding MVC conceptually
• Java specifically interfacing via APIs is a plus
• SQL and understands data normalization and its applications.
• Can perform and execute queries which help our clients achieve rich reporting and visualization through the aid of decoupling data within an object-ended paradigm.
• Understanding Network Topologies and general knowledge of Firewall and Application Ports
• General understanding of the Microsoft Stack and Microsoft Management Console (MMC), including how to import Personal Certificate Exchange files, X509 certs, handling public and private keys and site bindings for use with Internet Information Service sites leveraging SCHANNEL (SSL and TLS), etc.
Some experience developing web interfaces with C#, deploying custom data-layer schemas in GraphQL and working with Data at REST (Representational State Transfer) would be a plus.
• Detail oriented with excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
• Ability to communicate technical analysis to technical and non-technical audiences
• A multitasker with the ability to work as part of a team and independently
What MEGA offers?
MEGA support 20% of Fortune 500 companies, as well as other diverse contracts, in various stages of maturity within their EA practice. You will learn at the behest of a dedicated team of engineers.
- Great mentorship provided by seasoned solution engineers and business consultants who have worked with iconic brand name companies on their digital transformation initiatives.
- Comprehensive training on the HOPEX™ platform, recognized by Gartner as a Magic Quadrant Leader for 10 consecutive years.
- Competitive salary, time off, and an awesome benefits package.
- Membership to a multi-national community of MEGA employees working to improve the operational efficiency of the world’s largest and most innovative organizations.