Who is MEGA?
MEGA is a SaaS software company, headquartered in Paris, France, with offices in 10 countries and clients worldwide. We are leaders in the domains of Enterprise Architecture and GRC (Governance Risk and Compliance).
Our goal is to support business transformation. We believe that transformation is a collaborative effort, so we created a single SaaS platform that connects IT leaders, process owners, risk managers and data governance officers. As transformation is a complex effort, we give them access to a single repository that helps them plan and adapt to change.
We are a team of 350 multi-cultural and dynamic professionals, who create, sell and implement software for the largest companies. Our clients include large banks, insurance companies, public administration, airspace, energy, and many more.
Our software platform, HOPEX, is recognized as a clear leader in its field. We invest year on year on new technology and innovation to keep our competitive lead.
We also believe that a company’s success is based on its people, so we make it a priority to hire the best and help our employees evolve within the company, throughout departments and offices.
Mega International, a recognized leader in the Enterprise Architecture space, is seeking a Junior Solution Engineer to join the US team.
About your job
Our Junior Solution Engineers work as an integral part of the larger services team. Junior Solution Engineers are responsible for supporting the successful implementation of MEGA’s HOPEX platform. This may include product configuration, report creation, data organization, or technology integration.
As part of the Services Team, you will:
- Qualify the technical feasibility of a proposed configuration
- Configure the platform to meet client expectations
- Develop or support the integration of HOPEX into the client’s ecosystem
- Train or share best practices around the best approaches to maintaining the deployed solutions
You should have experience with the following technologies:
- Object-Oriented programming experience (Java, C#, .Net)
- General ability to query data
To be successful in this role, you need to demonstrate:
- A detail-oriented work style with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to communicate technical analysis to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Multitasking with the ability to work as part of a team and independently
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree, preferably in a Computer Science or related field
What MEGA offers?
MEGA support 20% of Fortune 500 companies, as well as other diverse contracts, in various stages of maturity within their EA practice. You will learn at the behest of a dedicated team of consultants.
- Great mentorship provided by seasoned business consultants who have worked with iconic brand name companies on their digital transformation initiatives.
- Comprehensive training on the HOPEX platform, recognized by Gartner as a Magic Quadrant Leader for more than 10 consecutive years.
- Competitive salary, time off, and an awesome benefits package.
- Membership to a multi-national community of MEGA employees working to improve the operational efficiency of the world’s largest and most innovative organizations.
Why join us?
As an international leader in our market, we develop software to support companies in their continuous, agile and responsible digital transformation for the benefit of their own customers and employees.We pay particular attention to personal development, continuous learning, well-being at work and the quality of relations between our employees.
By joining us you will have
- Experts at your side who will make you progress continuously
- Regular internal and external training
- A healthy, friendly, intellectually challenging and professional working environment
- An active role to play in a growing leading company
- Flexible work organization (remote work)
- Clear goals and self-organization
- Opportunities for professional development, including abroad
Location: Raynham (MA)
Contract: Permanent contract to be fulfilled as soon as possible
Remote flexible work possible