Who is MEGA?
MEGA is a SaaS software company, headquartered in Paris, France, with offices in 10 countries and clients worldwide. We are leaders in the domains of Enterprise Architecture and GRC (Governance Risk and Compliance).
Our goal is to support business transformation. We believe that transformation is a collaborative effort, so we created a single SaaS platform that connects IT leaders, process owners, risk managers and data governance officers. As transformation is a complex effort, we give them access to a single repository that helps them plan and adapt to change.
We are a team of 350 multi-cultural and dynamic professionals, who create, sell and implement software for the largest companies. Our clients include large banks, insurance companies, public administration, airspace, energy, and many more.
Our software platform, HOPEX, is recognized as a clear leader in its field. We invest year on year on new technology and innovation to keep our competitive lead.
We also believe that a company’s success is based on its people, so we make it a priority to hire the best and help our employees evolve within the company, throughout departments and offices.
About your job
As an Engagement Managers you work as an integral part of the larger services team.
You will be responsible for leading services engagements with our customers.
This includes defining and managing project scope, deliverables, and budget ensuring successful achievement of the required business outcomes.
Customer satisfaction is a top priority for MEGA and your role is instrumental in facilitating project success.
As part of the Professional Services Team, you will:
- Lead the delivery team for the duration of a services engagement
- Foster positive relationships with our customers as their primary point of contact for services
- Create and execute effective service delivery plans
- Ensure contract terms and conditions are met
- Address customer issues with speed and efficiency
- Prepare weekly project performance and status reports
- Anticipate and minimize financial, technical, and contractual risks
- Identify opportunities to provide additional value to our customers
- Contribute to continuous methodological improvements for service delivery
To be successful in this role, you need to demonstrate:
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills necessary to motivate and guide both team members and customers
- Strong project management and organizational skills necessary to manage multiple projects and deliverables
- Exceptional skills presenting complex and technical information to IT professionals and business leaders
- An entrepreneurial mindset and self-motivation to embrace continuous learning as a core requirement for career success
- Familiarity and interest in enterprise architecture, IT portfolio management, or business process analysis
- Desire and willingness to travel and spend multiple days working at customer sites.
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree
What MEGA offers?
MEGA supports 20% of Fortune 500 companies, as well as other diverse contracts, in various stages of maturity within their EA practice. You will learn from a dedicated team of consultants.
- Great mentorship provided by seasoned consultants who have worked with iconic brand name companies on their digital transformation initiatives
- Comprehensive training on the HOPEX platform, recognized by Gartner as a Magic Quadrant Leader for more than 10 consecutive years
- Competitive salary, time off, and an awesome benefits package
- Membership to a multi-national community of MEGA employees working to improve the operational efficiency of the world’s largest and most innovative organizations
Why join us?
As an international leader in our market, we develop software to support companies in their continuous, agile and responsible digital transformation for the benefit of their own customers and employees.We pay particular attention to personal development, continuous learning, well-being at work and the quality of relations between our employees.
By joining us you will have
- Experts at your side who will make you progress continuously
- Regular internal and external training
- A healthy, friendly, intellectually challenging and professional working environment
- An active role to play in a growing leading company
- Flexible work organization (remote work)
- Clear goals and self-organization
- Opportunities for professional development, including abroad
Location: Raynham, MA (USA)
Contract: Permanent contract to be fulfilled as soon as possible
Remote flexible work possible