Who is MEGA?
MEGA is a SaaS software company, headquartered in Paris, France, with offices in 10 countries and clients worldwide. We are leaders in the domains of Enterprise Architecture and GRC (Governance Risk and Compliance).
Our goal is to support business transformation. We believe that transformation is a collaborative effort, so we created a single SaaS platform that connects IT leaders, process owners, risk managers and data governance officers. As transformation is a complex effort, we give them access to a single repository that helps them plan and adapt to change.
We are a team of 350 multi-cultural and dynamic professionals, who create, sell and implement software for the largest companies. Our clients include large banks, insurance companies, public administration, airspace, energy, and many more.
Our software platform, HOPEX, is recognized as a clear leader in its field. We invest year on year on new technology and innovation to keep our competitive lead.
We also believe that a company’s success is based on its people, so we make it a priority to hire the best and help our employees evolve within the company, throughout departments and offices.
About your job
As MEGA’s Digital Learning Manager, you will report to the Chief Customer Officer, and interact regularly with product managers, presales and other key stakeholders.
Your role will be to manage the development of training content to ensure that MEGA clients, partners and new recruits have best-in-class training material to learn our software solutions.
You are responsible for
- Coordinate a team of 5 to 10 expert consultants, who produce the courses.
- Design, update and maintain the e-learning program, to ensure efficient trainings and constantly innovate
- As the editor in chief for digital trainings, you will harmonize training styles and solutions to the right language and make content easier to understand
2022 specific projects include
- Building case studies to train partners and new Mega recruits on MEGA product implementation methodologies
- Coordinate the update of MEGA use case implementation playbooks
- Develop a certification program for MEGA solutions, including tokens on Linked-in and our MEGA Community website, to create a worldwide network of MEGA certified resources.
- Manage the relationships with partner universities who run master programs in Enterprise Architecture.
- Significant Experience in one or more discipline: e-learning methodologies, planning, implementing, and assessing the effective use of technology in learning
- You have a master’s degree or equivalent and strong technical/IT skills and a passion for Learning
- Ability to lead a strategy on digital learning
- Management skills and ability to work on project mode
- Demonstrated excellent communication, written and presentation skills
- Be Fluent in English and French appreciated
Why join us?
As an international leader in our market, we develop software to support companies in their continuous, agile and responsible digital transformation for the benefit of their own customers and employees.We pay particular attention to personal development, continuous learning, well-being at work and the quality of relations between our employees.
By joining us you will have
- Experts at your side who will make you progress continuously
- Regular internal and external training
- A healthy, friendly, intellectually challenging and professional working environment
- An active role to play in a growing leading company
- Flexible work organization (remote work)
- Clear goals and self-organization
- Opportunities for professional development, including abroad
Location: Paris or London Office
Contract: Permanent contract to be fulfilled as soon as possible
Remote flexible work possible