Who is MEGA?
MEGA is a SaaS software company, headquartered in Paris, France, with offices in 10 countries and clients worldwide. We are leaders in the domains of Enterprise Architecture and GRC (Governance Risk and Compliance).
Our goal is to support business transformation. We believe that transformation is a collaborative effort, so we created a single SaaS platform that connects IT leaders, process owners, risk managers and data governance officers. As transformation is a complex effort, we give them access to a single repository that helps them plan and adapt to change.
We are a team of 350 multi-cultural and dynamic professionals, who create, sell and implement software for the largest companies. Our clients include large banks, insurance companies, public administration, airspace, energy, and many more.
Our software platform, HOPEX, is recognized as a clear leader in its field. We invest year on year on new technology and innovation to keep our competitive lead.
We also believe that a company’s success is based on its people, so we make it a priority to hire the best and help our employees evolve within the company, throughout departments and offices.
To support our fast growth in the USA and LATAM, we are looking for 2 talented Cloud Engineers based in our Mexico’s offices.
As a Cloud Engineer, you will be key in our ability to deliver an outstanding experience to our SaaS customers, who are among the largest organizations worldwide in every industry.
You will be an active member of the global MEGA Cloud Services (MCS) team. As such, you will daily interact and collaborate with colleagues and management based in the US/LATAM, EMEA and APAC.
Your Role as Cloud Engineer
In accordance with ITIL best practices, the Cloud Engineer will have the following responsibilities:
- Manage the Azure environment and technical platform of our customers.
- Install, Configure, and Manage Windows Servers/Clusters.
- Plan and apply the customers’ change requests on their deployments.
- Supervise/Monitor our HOPEX Platform Cloud and promptly solve any operational incident.
- Escalate, if necessary, incidents to MEGA experts.
- Timely communicate with customers concerning status of open support issues.
Our SaaS customers are world class companies for which incident management and change management should be handled globally. The tight and efficient cooperation within the MEGA Cloud Services team, whose manager is in France, is key for ensuring maximum customer satisfaction of our customers.
The position is based in Mexico City, but you might have to support West-coast based companies, on pacific working hours.
What skills you'll need?
- Associate's Degree
- 2+ years of IT management experience
- 2+ years of Technical Support and Application support
- Fluent English
Mandatory technical skills
- Proven experience with Windows Server, IIS, SQL Server Administration
- Experience on authentication protocols (SAML, OAuth) and IDP implementation
- Knowledge of Cloud deployment (Azure or Amazon or Google)
- Knowledge of Powershell and VB Script would be an asset
Expected Personal and Interpersonal skills
- Discipline in the application of SaaS platform handling procedures.
- Strong technical background and communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills and pedagogical ability in communicating with clients
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to understand complexities and how components connect and relate to each other.
Why join us?
As an international leader in our market, we develop software to support companies in their continuous, agile and responsible digital transformation for the benefit of their own customers and employees.We pay particular attention to personal development, continuous learning, well-being at work and the quality of relations between our employees.
By joining us you will have
- Experts at your side who will make you progress continuously
- Regular internal and external training
- A healthy, friendly, intellectually challenging and professional working environment
- An active role to play in a growing leading company
- Flexible work organization (remote work)
- Clear goals and self-organization
- Opportunities for professional development, including abroad
- Working hours: 9am-6pm EST or PST
- Based in MEGA’s Mexico City office (Colonia Roma Norte, Alcaldía Cuauhtémoc), but reporting to Paris management
- Home office-on-duty might be possible
- Onboarding and mentoring by senior colleague
What MEGA offers?
MEGA has an accelerated training program in place to develop individuals for future career opportunities.
Access to Microsoft Azure Certification
MEGA LATAM offers a comprehensive benefits package (medical insurance, lunch vouchers, life insurance…) to our employees and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.